Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

AP classes (lit and bio)

hhp0426hhp0426 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
For people whose second language is English, do you think taking AP literature would be too hard? I came to America a year ago, and by the time i become a senior, it will be 2 years. I took English regular in 10th, honors in 11th, and got like 600 on SAT reading.. I heard that i have to read a lot of poems in that class, which is the problem since reading a novel or an article is okay for me but not poems because i have never learned and read English poems.. In such case mentioned above, do you think taking AP literature would be kind of impossible for me? or i can handle it if i work hard.. One more question is that is it okay if i take AP biology without having any basic idea of biology; i have never learned biology in my life, but i signed up for it for next year.. Thanks for helping me ^^~

Replies to: AP classes (lit and bio)

This discussion has been closed.