right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Trying to get my ACT and SAT scores from 2011

Amorgr33nAmorgr33n 0 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
I'm going back to school. But I don't know how to get my ACT and SAT scores also my transcript all from 2011.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Trying to get my ACT and SAT scores from 2011

• 123Mom456123Mom456 855 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 861 Member
    ACT and SAT scores are only valid for 5 years. I believe they get deleted after that. For your transcript contact the school you went to.
    · Reply · Share
  • svlab112svlab112 521 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 527 Member
    My understanding is that College Board keeps scores indefinitely but universities often require more recent scores and likely have varying policies.

I'm sure the ACT also has its policy in its website.

https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/scores/sending-scores/old-scores
    · Reply · Share
  • LindagafLindagaf 8841 replies473 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9,314 Senior Member
    You are a mature student and it's probable colleges won't care about your scores. As others have noted, they won't accept them if they are over five years old and they probably wouldn't expect more recent ones from you. You should call the admissions office and ask about what is needed as a mature applicant. One thing in your favor is that you clearly have the desire and will to do this.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity