Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

What is my SSAT percentile? What are my chances of getting into boarding school

hockey1712hockey1712 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
On the upper level SSAT I get 35/50 questions right on the quantitative reasoning section, 30/40 questions right on the reading comprehension section, and 40/60 right on the verbal section, what would my overall percentile be? Would this be enough to get into boarding school?

Replies to: What is my SSAT percentile? What are my chances of getting into boarding school

• jellyjam123jellyjam123 Registered User Posts: 62 Junior Member
    You should check on Ivy global to covert your scores. You should aim for more than a 50 percentile to be considered for many schools, but get at least an 80 to be competitive for some of the best schools (some schools even have averages of around 90 --yikes). Keep taking practice tests so that you can get familiar with the test and if you can, buy the Princeton Review. It is very good with the math on the SSAT. Hope this helps!