I took the ACT in February and got a 31C (36E, 36R, 23M, 29S). My parents had me sign up for the one in February and in April, but I was very sick on the April test date and moved it to June. The thing is that due to medical issues, I was withdrawn from school, and will be doing junior year in the fall. I have not had Algebra 2 yet, and I have only taken Biology.
My parents paid for ACT test prep and they guarantee a 4 point score increase. My baseline was a 28, so I need one more point. My question is if I should take the June test or wait until next year? My parents say it's up to me. I feel like I will do a lot better with more math and science learned. Will colleges look down on me taking it with a year or so gap between tests? Do they mind if I take the ACT 3 times? Thanks in advance!