right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

SAT Subject Math 2 - 770, SAT Subject Bio - 750, ACT 34 - retake??

sunnnycasunnnyca 2 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
Hi CollegeConfidential peeps,
My class of 2020 senior has the above scores and is concerned they are not good enough for some of the Ivies, especially the Math 2 score. Which ones of the above should the student retake? Math 2 subject? ACT? Bio subject?
Thanks for any guidance and tips!
Mom
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SAT Subject Math 2 - 770, SAT Subject Bio - 750, ACT 34 - retake??

• BKSquaredBKSquared 1205 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,209 Senior Member
    Scores are fine. Work on the apps, especially the essays, and a good list of interests/accomplishments to give to your kid's LoR writers and GC.
    · Reply · Share
  • mamaedefamiliamamaedefamilia 3394 replies23 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,417 Senior Member
    If my kid had a 99% ACT and two 750+ subject tests I would say "done with testing," work on something else. And go celebrate with ice cream or something!
    · Reply · Share
  • sunnnycasunnnyca 2 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks!
    · Reply · Share
  • theloniusmonktheloniusmonk 2280 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,285 Senior Member
    I don't think it's as straightforward as that, what major, other colleges outside of the ivies are you considering and if you don't mind revealing what gender, race/ethnicity are you? An Asian STEM male with those score would probably have to take the math 2 again for MIT/Stanford/Cal Tech/Harvard for sure, that's just the way it is. The 34 is borderline to take again.
    · Reply · Share