right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Late admissions boarding school

studybandit03studybandit03 2 replies6 threadsRegistered User New Member
It's late August right now and I would really like to join a boarding school for the following school year. I know for most schools it's super late to join by now. Do anyone know schools that have mid-year transfers or rolling admissions. I'm going to my junior year right now
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Late admissions boarding school

• owlfoxmama9owlfoxmama9 23 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Many schools have rolling admissions. If you drop everything, make some calls, and do some visits, you could find a good school willing to take you. The bigger problem is that there are so few spots as a junior that you'd be better off doing it as a repeat sophomore than as a junior. And if you need financial aid, that is going to be very tough. But if you are full pay, willing to start as a repeat sophomore, want a good but not most-competitive school, and you act fast, it is possible.
    · Reply · Share
  • RedLionessRedLioness 89 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Go to Boarding School Review. You can find out which schools have rolling admissions and fit your criteria, and go from there.

Best of luck!
    · Reply · Share