right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

No SAT scores as of Sept 7

KooperKaiKooperKai 0 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
everyone we know has recieved the SAT scores from Aug. 24, 2019 on Sept.6 and my daughter hasn't as of Sept.7 . She didn't do an essay so that isn't the issue. Anybody have a similar situation or have any ideas. Thank You
13 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: No SAT scores as of Sept 7

• IzzyJ69IzzyJ69 9 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
    We had a painful day of waiting yesterday and got the e-mail earlier today (although scores posted yesterday evening). Definitely later than we expected. No essay for ours. Hope you have yours soon.
    · Reply · Share
  • dannyappadannyappa 14 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Same here. We are in Long island NY, and still no score yet but other kids all get theirs
    · Reply · Share
    Did you get it yet?
    · Reply · Share
  • CalboysCalboys 27 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    We haven’t gotten my son’s scores either yet. Extremely frustrating.
    · Reply · Share
    I called CB and asked why no score yet. They said they did not receive any paperwork in their system and asked me to see if my child did take the test or not?? I dropped him off and waited 2hrs. Now they requested search request and told me to wait for 3 ~4 day for resolution?? Kidding me?
    · Reply · Share
    dannyappa - I have been unbelievably frustrated with College Board - trying to get my son's scores for three days. This is literally the worst "customer service" I have ever experienced in any setting. (Shows the ineffectiveness and inefficiencies of monopolies, by the way.) By any chance did your son take the test in Northern California?
    · Reply · Share
    No, we are in Long Island NY. I don't know, we just signed up for oct. Test.
    · Reply · Share
  • WilsonTimesWilsonTimes 10 replies2 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Friend of ours is still waiting for their daughter's scores as well.
    · Reply · Share
  • DDclass2018DDclass2018 62 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    edited September 14
    Just wanted to say it's 9/14, and my son's CB account says "scores are pending". I'll post the date when he gets his score.
    I also called CB on 9/12, and after looking up my son's account, the lady did say some tests scores were delayed, but that my son should see his scores by 9/13. Well, that didn't happen, but that's when the statement changed from "your score is coming soon" to "your scores are pending". As of this morning, the scores are still pending.
    edited September 14
    · Reply · Share
    Right with you DDClass2018! September 15 and nada. At least yours says pending. My son’s hasn’t changed since the day he took the test. Still just says complete and you have no available scores. We are wondering if this will ever happen. Very frustrating. Of 23 August 24th test takers at my son’s HS (at a wide variety of test sites), 5 of the scores are not yet in. That’s 20%. Way more than I would have guessed so you’re not alone.
    · Reply · Share
    Still no status change... Talked to CB on last Friday and they will notify us in email. They said that possibly..
    1. test center sent the answer sheets late
    2. My son made incomplete or mistake on the answer sheet.
    3. Som inconsistent answer sheet.. Don't know those means.
    However, in that case, they have to input all information manually, so it will take time... told me ot give them 3 ~4 biz days to get back to us....
    · Reply · Share
    OK,
    Status changed to "nothing" to "not yet available" after my credit card was charged this morning.

At least we feel better ...
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 808 replies10 threadsRegistered User Member
    Calboys wrote: »
    Right with you DDClass2018! September 15 and nada. At least yours says pending. My son’s hasn’t changed since the day he took the test.

What has CB told you when you contacted them.
    · Reply · Share