right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

SAT and ACT for International Student.

isabella28isabella28 9 replies2 threads New Member
Hello! I´m interested in studying in the U.S. I know that one of the test I have to take is either SAT or ACT. In my country there aren´t many courses to prepare them because anyone is interested in taking them.
That´s why I´d like to know which of them has more online resources and I´d really appreciate if you can tell me which are those webpages/online courses/etcetera.
Thank you very much!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SAT and ACT for International Student.

• emmacharlotteemmacharlotte 1 replies0 threads New Member
    I took the SAT and there were so many resources for that on the website ‘khan academy’ - i found it really useful :) I’m not too sure about the ACT though. You might want to take a practice test of each or just do a few sample questions from each test to see which is better suited to you and make a decision based on that.
    · Reply · Share