As a reminder, if you take the PSAT/NMSQT exam, then you are not allowed to share test questions or answers at any time. Test takers must:
• Never give questions or answers to anyone or discuss them by any means (including but not limited to via email, text messages, posting questions and answers via social media sites, exchanges via the Internet, or any other form of communication).
• Never discuss exam content unless it is released as part of a College Board service.
This means that PSAT/NMSQT test takers cannot discuss the content of the test in online forums such as this one. This is considered by the College Board and ETS to be test misconduct, and your scores could be cancelled.
Misconduct includes, but is not limited to:
• Taking any test content from the testing room, including through memorization, sharing the test content with anyone else, through any means, including, but not limited to, verbal discussion, email, text messages or the Internet.
• Obtaining improper access to the test, a part of the test, or information about the test; or to the test center.
Examples of prohibited and allowable content on this forum include:
1. Sharing or discussing specific exam questions and answers. Posting questions, parts of questions, or summaries of questions is not allowed. Asking anyone how they answered a specific question or posting what you think is the right answer to a specific question is also not allowed.
2. Sharing or discussing any reading passages. This includes discussion of and/or summary of the text of the passage, with or without discussion of the questions that accompany the passage.
3. Posting links or otherwise directing people to other websites to talk about specific test content, including Google Docs and other online forums.
1. A general discussion of topics on the exam.
2. Comments related to preparation.
3. Comments on how well the student thinks s/he did.
4. Comments on the difficulty of the exam.