right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

College Board SAT Test Links

fignewtonfignewton 1405 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,414 Senior Member
edited June 2013 in SAT Preparation
I figured I would post the known College Board links to real SATs (as PDFs). These are _legal_ to download, since these are just (admittedly, deep) links to the CB web site. If you're looking for the prep materials closest to the real test, these links are it, IMO (and free!).

You can currently get three PDFs of real SATs from the College Board web site:

2007-08 Official Practice Test (aka March 2005 SAT) (with answers)

2008-09 Official Practice Test (aka October 2005 SAT) (with answers)

2009-10 Official Practice Test (aka January 2006 SAT) (without answers)

The 05-06 and 06-07 practice tests were the same as 07-08 and 08-09, respectively.

Obviously, these links may change. But as of right now, the above information is correct.
edited June 2013
53 replies
Post edited by fignewton on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: College Board SAT Test Links

• ifisher18ifisher18 164 replies39 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 203 Junior Member
    Wow, thank you SOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • ifisher18ifisher18 164 replies39 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 203 Junior Member
    So they haven't released the 09-10 prep book yet? b/c i realized all the others were prep and tests, but the 09-10 was just tests and no prep
    · Reply · Share
  • fignewtonfignewton 1405 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,414 Senior Member
    ^I'm hoping they'll release the 09-10 (Jan 06 SAT) as a real prep booklet with answers etc. (without killing the other link).
    · Reply · Share
  • 112358112358 1888 replies56 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,944 Senior Member
    Wow, I'm surprised CB decided not to recycle the March '05 test again.
    · Reply · Share
  • dareallycoolguy0dareallycoolguy0 345 replies24 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 369 Member
    wow...I almost missed this resource. I saw this about 2 weeks ago when I checked the collegeboard site, but I only briefly skimmed over it really quickly and it looked exactly like the one from the year before. Guess they updated the link after updating the site.

As a side note, one of the reading passages, the one about TV, I could have sworn I'd completed. Does collegeboard recycle passages among the tests?

Edit: Scratch that. It's the same thing as the pretest for the online course. That's why it seemed so familiar.
    · Reply · Share
  • PrinceAiPrinceAi 180 replies21 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 201 Junior Member
    thankies :)
    · Reply · Share
  • liljay527liljay527 67 replies42 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • jomudd88jomudd88 40 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    Here is the answer keys for the 09-10 booklet:

satqasjan06answerkeys.jpg
    · Reply · Share
  • jomudd88jomudd88 40 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    Keep in mind that the order for each section is different.
    · Reply · Share
  • orange peelorange peel 470 replies177 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 647 Member
    ty. somehow i already finished em all tho 0.o
    · Reply · Share
  • MoxessMoxess 193 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 226 Junior Member
    Holy crap I just did that 09-10 one and got an 800 on the math....*** at me getting a 680 the last time, and *** at collegeboard for saying "people's scores don't go up more than 30 points."
    But yeah, :)
    · Reply · Share
  • dolcevalsedolcevalse 430 replies65 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 495 Member
    I don't see how the 09-10 test was the January '06 SAT - I took the January '06 SAT and the essay question was DEFINITELY different (it was about whether or not discoveries are due to luck or persistence).
    · Reply · Share
  • BilguunBilguun 1212 replies40 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,252 Senior Member
    I don't see how the 09-10 test was the January '06 SAT - I took the January '06 SAT and the essay question was DEFINITELY different (it was about whether or not discoveries are due to luck or persistence).
    Each SAT test comes with three different essay questions that are alternated between test takers. Look at the other questions and see if you recognize them.
    · Reply · Share
  • -Enigma--Enigma- 76 replies7 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
    The 2009-10 Practice Test is also the Pre-Test available in the SAT Online Course. If you don't have membership to that, you can still get all the answers and explanations at: collegeboard.com/satpracticetest

But anyways, I took that and got a 2380 on it and I was absolutely shocked because I have never scored that high usually just around 2250-2300... is it a fluke? did anyone notice it to be too easy or something? cuz im SO skeptical and im not sure whether to trust it or not
    · Reply · Share
  • jac31890jac31890 18 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24 New Member
    i just did the 2009 one and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to mark it.... i am thoroughly foreign to the US educational system... help please! and also if anyone has a better marking scheme than the picture one above i'd love to see it! some of the answers and difficulty levels were hard to make out... :D
    much appreciated!
    · Reply · Share
  • fignewtonfignewton 1405 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,414 Senior Member
    Update - here is the link to the 2009-10 practice test (now with answers):

2009-10 Official SAT Practice Test (aka Jan. 2006 SAT)
    · Reply · Share
  • xixixixi 85 replies28 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 113 Junior Member
    anyone had 2005 Official SAT Practice Test answers and could send it to me?
    · Reply · Share
  • AgubbaAgubba 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Are these the only links?
    · Reply · Share
  • dreamseasondreamseason 29 replies17 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    @xixi

The 2005-6 Official SAT Practice Test is the same as the 2007-8 one. It's the administered test from March 2005 except the sections are switched around.
    · Reply · Share
  • luv2sk8luv2sk8 381 replies39 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 420 Member
    These tests are great!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity