Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Registering for SAT Subject Tests for May and June?

RingoStarrrRingoStarrr Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
Okay I'm trying to register Chemistry and Math level 2 for the test day of June 4, and the US subject test on May 7. I'm doing it online through the college board thing and the registration process is extremely confusing. I click US for the May tab, and then click June tab for the other 2 tests, but the US check mark gets wiped out. What, does this mean I can only register for 2 tests at a time for the same test day? I can't register all three at once? Okay, I don't mind doing it twice but it seems kinda dumb.

But there's a registration fee of 22 bucks!?! Do I really have to pay 22 bucks just because I want to take another test on a different date? How do I register for this dumb thing? ughh..

It IS possible to take 2 on the same day right? How does it work, do you just show up for one and they direct you to the other after you're done?

Thanks...
Post edited by RingoStarrr on

Replies to: Registering for SAT Subject Tests for May and June?

• RingoStarrrRingoStarrr Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    or as a short cut past the second registration fee, can I just sign up for all 3 on the same day and then change the test date? or do I have to pay for that too...
  • neekzgneekzg Registered User Posts: 1,006 Senior Member
    You can take up to three in one day. Sign up for the different test dates separately. Complete the entire registration for the tests that you want to take on May, confirm, pay, etc. Then do the registration for the tests you want to take in June.

Did you actually sign up for them yet? You have to pay a registration fee for each test date, so if you don't want to pay that fee for a second test date, just take all three tests on one day.
This discussion has been closed.