Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Math Level IIC

2»

Replies to: Math Level IIC

• liquidFaZeliquidFaZe Registered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    oh ok you are lucky you wont be needing a very high score..
  • ahmed29957ahmed29957 Registered User Posts: 61 Junior Member
    But I still want a very high score! :| I messed up the SAT 1, and now there's no time to give it again. I hope SAT 2 compensates for it.
  • MaryMac15535MaryMac15535 Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    Same problem here! I flubbed the Math part of the SAT (580, after I'd received a 61 on the math part of the PSAT a year ago), and I was hoping that the Math Level 2 subject test would help make up for that. However, I got an email last night from the SAT people that my testing center would be closed today, and they'd be scheduling a makeup test. :(
    I don't mind being able to sleep in, but I'm concerned that the makeup date might conflict with the date of an already-scheduled out-of-state merit scholarship interview. Thank goodness I decided against ED (except for 1 school where it's non-binding & they don't require SAT Subject Tests anyway), or I'd really have a problem!
2»
This discussion has been closed.