Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.

Really nervous. Test in a week?

SuperbBastSuperbBast Registered User Posts: 156 Junior Member
I have the SAT Chem and Sat Math II on Saturday..

My Barron's Sat math scores:
Test 1:700
Test 2:690
Test 3:720
Test 7:670 ***?

I got the 670 because I was focusing on Chem for the majority of last week.

On Princeton Review test 1 I received a 670! Except I made a lot of simple mistakes on the details you memorize.

What are my "predicted scores" for Saturday? I know I will improve in Chem, but I am very nervous for my math..
Post edited by SuperbBast on

Replies to: Really nervous. Test in a week?

• SuperbBastSuperbBast Registered User Posts: 156 Junior Member
    Weird.. I got a 750 on the next PR CHEM test??? Also the last 8 that I didn't finish within the time zone (+6 extra minutes) would have brought my score to 780. Is PR easier or harder than the real test?
  • killerskullzkillerskullz Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    I just got an 800 on PR Test 1 (2005-2006 edition).
  • SATnotACTSATnotACT Registered User Posts: 236 Junior Member
    I'm taking the Math subject tests again because I didn't have time to study for bio. Math 2 should be easy due to curve. Just worried about not making a stupid mistake on math 1. No feeling is worse then leaving the test center, thinking back on a question, and realizing you did something wrong.
This discussion has been closed.