Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

December World History SAT II

jimjim1717jimjim1717 Registered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
Anyone taking it on saturday? I'm not sure if I'm ready. I've been studying since June, and I got a 770 on the legit Collegeboard one, then again, I got low 600s on one of the Kaplan ones. I know Kaplan is **** on world history tests, but it kind of freaked me out. Any advice? Am I ready? I really want an 800. I'm taking the test in any case, because I already paid and everything, but still. Scary. Help pls
Post edited by jimjim1717 on

Replies to: December World History SAT II

• jimjim1717jimjim1717 Registered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
  • SATnotACTSATnotACT Registered User Posts: 236 Junior Member
    I'm not taking it now, but I will try to prepare for it in June. Sounds like a fun test. Too bad they only offer it twice a year. Maybe instead of making a bunch of pointless language tests (no offense) they could offer World History every time.
  • tropicalslushiestropicalslushies Registered User Posts: 397 Member
    I'm taking it too. Good luck.
  • Plzgivemean800Plzgivemean800 Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    Same... I thought it was quite difficult compared to the "Official collegeboard" ones
  • jackiejypjackiejyp Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    I got an 800 on a barron's practice, 650 on another. And then I took the test today and probably didn't do well. It was harder than I thought it would be :S Anyone think they got 750 above?
  • nikmopnikmop Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I'm an international student from England and I took the test. It was much harder than the collegeboard questions suggested and though I was getting 660s in the kaplan practice tests I thought the test was going to go well XD So im hoping I at least got a 700, that's the goal, getting a 750 will be a miracle as far as I'm concerned.
This discussion has been closed.