Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

SAT II Biology easier than Barron's book?

RobinKennedy23RobinKennedy23 Registered User Posts: 55 Junior Member
I'm taking it tomorrow and I got a 660 on the first test and a 720 on the second one. I thought that some of the questions were very hard and specific and was wondering if it will be like that tomorrow. How will my scores translate
Post edited by RobinKennedy23 on

Replies to: SAT II Biology easier than Barron's book?

• RobinKennedy23RobinKennedy23 Registered User Posts: 55 Junior Member
    660 and 720 on the practice tests. just to clarify
  • BasilitoBasilito Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    I've got around 620 in Barron's test, I literally FAILED the actual test!!!! I mean less than 500!!!!!!!
  • RobinKennedy23RobinKennedy23 Registered User Posts: 55 Junior Member
    Really? I thought it was easier. They didn't have any pictures with three questions underneath that I didn't understand. On the Barron's book, they had a picture of something from the small intestine and the difference of roots in monocots and dicots. A lot was on stuff on the actual test was stuff I just learned in class, like the yeast and balloon and the root of a plant.
  • WiseGuyWiseGuy Registered User Posts: 349 Member
    Most people who thoroughly study with Barron's find the actual exam easier.
  • rm2124rm2124 Registered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
    I studied with Barron's and honestly the tests are accurate. I was getting 780+ on practice tests (Barron's, sparknotes, and PR) and got a 790 on the actual thing,
This discussion has been closed.