Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.


shauryaguptashauryagupta - Posts: 320 Member
I Will give Maths IIC this December (hoping for 750+). I already applied to GA Tech with my Physics n Chem score (800,730) and was hoping i could send them my maths too. but their decision comes out on 26 and even i won't get my scores till then.

Is there anyway of telling them to postpone my decision until they receive my Maths as well.

My SAT 1 - 2100/1440 Maths - 790, CR - 650, Writ - 660

I don't wanna tell them to defer me, just postpone a couple of days..

I really wanna get in, its my dream university.
Post edited by shauryagupta on

Replies to: MATHS IIC GA Tech .

This discussion has been closed.