right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

SAT Subject Tests

nchu1688nchu1688 0 replies1 threads New Member
I am an international student taking the SAT subject tests. I'm currently signed up to take World History and Chemistry, but I'm really having doubts about world history. Does anyone know if I can just take the chemistry test and ditch the world test?

I tried looking on the SAT subject test website but couldn't find any info.

Please help me out if anyone knows anything.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SAT Subject Tests

• skieuropeskieurope 40816 replies7579 threads Super Moderator
    Does anyone know if I can just take the chemistry test and ditch the world test?
    Yes, you can. When you finish the first test, you simply turn in your stuff and leave.
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 2263 replies36 threads Senior Member
    Other than language listening tests, you pretty much have free reign on the day of Subject Tests. You can take different tests, more tests (they will bill you for the difference), or fewer tests (no refunds).

So just take the Chem test and leave - no refund, but you’re not required to take WH.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity