right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Learn from Laura Reisert Kalinkewicz from RaiseMe and Charlie Javice from Frank how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes. Join us TODAY at 5pm ET. Register and ask your question NOW.

Anyone else not receive SAT subject test?

BEsMamaBEsMama 22 replies7 threads Junior Member
Our kid is at camp and asked us to check the College Board as scores were to be released today. College Board posted score not ready and may take as long as a week. Is this usual? If not, then what may be cause for delay?
10 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Anyone else not receive SAT subject test?

• lion123lionlion123lion 6 replies0 threads New Member
    My son's scores weren't posted today either. We had the same questions!
    · Reply · Share
  • BEsMamaBEsMama 22 replies7 threads Junior Member
    TY for replying. Which subject test?
    · Reply · Share
    Chemistry & World History. Still no scores posted. How about your child?
    · Reply · Share
    We called the College Board. They could not identify a reason why his scores are still pending, but the rep created a report to send their escalation department. Someone will email in 5-7 business days to let us know what happened. Very frustrating!
    · Reply · Share
  • BEsMamaBEsMama 22 replies7 threads Junior Member
    Thx for all the replies. Waiting for bio. Were there any issues at your child's testing site?
    · Reply · Share
    No issues at test site, as far as he knows.
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 2078 replies33 threads Senior Member
    It happens to a small but non-zero percentage of students, 90% of the time for no particular reason (i.e., not suspected of cheating, etc.). They typically are available in about a week.
    · Reply · Share
    Thanks, RichInPitt! Good to know.
    · Reply · Share
  • yugefamilyyugefamily 40 replies4 threads Junior Member
    It is one week now and status shows: results still pending. Anyone else see the same?
    · Reply · Share
    My son's June 1st SAT subject test scores are still pending. When I called on July 11, the College Board created a report and said they would contact me via email within 7 to 10 business days (by July 23). I never received any communication. I called today and was told that they do not have any additional information. The case worker will call or email me, but now that 7 business days have passed, they don't even have an estimate of how long that may take.
    · Reply · Share