Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Commonly Asked Questions Re: SATII

Replies to: Commonly Asked Questions Re: SATII

• Helpmeplease19Helpmeplease19 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Does cornell accept november scores ?
  • oceankayak242oceankayak242 Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
    Thank you so much, this answered my questions!! Good luck on June 7th, everyone.
  • Someone007Someone007 Registered User Posts: 185 Junior Member
    @Helpmeplease19 Hey, you'll actually need to contact Cornell's admission office for that, I'm sure you can find their email on their site. Generally for regular decision colleges accept up scores up to (and including) December's date, with some of them even taking into consideration January. For Early decision/action, however, I think you'll need to check with the colleges individually.
  • collegboy211collegboy211 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Does anyone know for the subject tests whether the proctors sperate no. of tests? And when the sat grades the subject test, does the computer just grade the answer sheet with answers? Regardless which test you take. i.e., if you took math and lit?
  • CalMartinCalMartin Registered User Posts: 95 Junior Member
    If I do bad on a test do I have to send it to colleges? Which good colleges (top 25) require all of them?
  • Someone007Someone007 Registered User Posts: 185 Junior Member
    @CalMartin You have to individually check with each and every college you apply to. For some colleges you don't necessarily have to send ALL test scores (including the bad ones), but for some you do. You'll have to see their testing requirements.
  • Gandalf2014Gandalf2014 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    can i give SAT (SAT-1 ) and SAT subject test(SAT-2) in the same month November ? Would the Collegeboard consider it ?
  • FurqanmushtaqFurqanmushtaq Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
    In sat 2 world history, it makes sense to attempt all questions in which you can eliminate at least one answer, right?
  • NorCalGuy11NorCalGuy11 Registered User Posts: 62 Junior Member
    Hey guys, I hope someone can help me on this. I added a test yesterday (I only payed for one but ended up taking two).
    How long will it take to get billed? I really need to send my scores as soon as they're available but I don't know if the scores will be delayed if the bill takes long. Also, will I even be billed the extra $16 if I used a fee waiver to pay for the one I DID register for?

Thanks in advance for whoever answers.
  • WoanderingWoandering Registered User Posts: 2,295 Senior Member
    Is it still true that one can sign up for 2 tests, and then just choose 2 on the day of the test? If so, this will be helpful to me..
  • BigIsBigIs Registered User Posts: 1,059 Senior Member
    Yes, you decide which two to take when you get your test book. You still only have one hour to take each test, so any time used to decide what you're taking would take away from the time you have to finish the test, so you should have a good idea what you want to take before the clock starts ticking.
  • hookitupstanfordhookitupstanford Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    Instead of bubbling my answers and stuff in Test 1, I bubbled it in in test 3, he seperated my test from the others and called the manager. I'm really worried, please help :((
  • jruesmithjruesmith Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    dont worry. they just need to report it as an irregularity so that the collegeboard wont think that you tried to erase another test. No worries :)
  • bringit1bringit1 Registered User Posts: 87 Junior Member
    edited July 2015
    Can I signup online for one test?
    Also, if in a month or so (before the registration deadline), I decide that I'm also prepared to take another, do I just sign up again online for the same test date and just choose the other subject instead of adding the test on test day? I want to reserve my spot at my testing location.
  • ZainSDZainSD Registered User Posts: 388 Member
    Do colleges accept SAT 2 January scores for Regular round?
This discussion has been closed.