right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Ugh, 720 in World History.

TheJuanSotoTheJuanSoto 670 replies80 threads Member
>w> Oh well. I'll get 800s in the Spanish ones (native speaker here :D).

Is a 720 really that bad though? CC has high expectations, but what will colleges think if I give them that score?
edited June 2010
2 replies
Post edited by TheJuanSoto on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Ugh, 720 in World History.

• 082349082349 2143 replies85 threads Senior Member
    Try to get at least 750

I quote
    Depends where you want to go and what your major will be.
    If you want to go to a school where a 720 is above average or average its fine, but if you want to be a poly sci major, international studies major or history major, I recommend retaking. Its 82nd percentile in the nation so not bad at all.
    · Reply · Share
  • shahdinshahdin - 2079 replies99 threads Senior Member
    Colleges dont look at or even recieve percentiles for SAT 2 scores ( From what I've heard), they look at the score. 700+ is competitve, with the exception of Math 2 where 750+ is competitive.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity