Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Wise to take lit?

MarieMMarieM Registered User Posts: 185 Junior Member
edited September 2010 in SAT Subject Tests Preparation
Hello..

I can't decide which subject test to take besides math II. The easiest for me right now would be Lit one..but I know mfor example MIT or Caltech don't accept anything but math & science, so can you tell me besides those 2, which colleges are against Lit?

As well as which colleges require 3 subject tests? I know only Harvard and Georgetown.
Post edited by MarieM on

Replies to: Wise to take lit?

• EliteUHopefulEliteUHopeful Registered User Posts: 145 Junior Member
    I'm sure that if you make a list of the colleges that you are interested in, we will be able to help you more. Your question is pretty vague since there are thousands of colleges in the US. Also, if you go on the "testing requirements" section of any college, they will most likely tell you whether they accept the Literature SAT II or not. To answer your other question, Harvard changed its policy this year and only requires 2 SAT subject tests. Georgetown is pretty much the only top-ranked college that requires 3 now.
This discussion has been closed.