I am a senior in high school, and my goal is to go to Baylor medical school after I graduate with my UG degree. So I have some questions for comparison of the two majors in the topic line-Biology and Biomedical Sciences (I want to attend Texas A&M FYI)
1. Which is harder/ easier to get a high GPA in? (or are they about the same)
2. Do med schools prefer one over the other (statistically or otherwise)?
3. Are there different opportunities in one over the other?
4. Do they have different points of focus?
5. Does one prepare you for med school more than the other?
Any other comments you can add would be great as well.