Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

AP Chemistry Self-Studying over the Summer

arcticarusarcticarus Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
I took Chemistry three years ago and now I want to take the AP Chemistry class in the school year. I kinda wanted to get ahead by studying AP Chem and State over this summer, so I would have more time to focus on Calculus. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I planned on reading the 7th edition of Zumdahl and the first 4 chapters of the (Brooks?) General Chemistry. I was also going to watch Bozeman science videos this summer too. Thanks. :)

Replies to: AP Chemistry Self-Studying over the Summer

• tola2015tola2015 Registered User Posts: 630 Member
    @articarus my school utilized the Zumdahl AP 8th edition, I took powerpoints on majority of the chapter that are covered on the AP exam except for the ones that I already knew. If you want the powerpoints and some practice MC questions just pm me.
  • caffeinemoleculecaffeinemolecule Registered User Posts: 257 Junior Member
    You can review old notes and if you wanna take the chem sat, I've found that those review books help pretty well also.
This discussion has been closed.