Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

***OFFICIAL AP Environmental Science 2015 Thread***

Replies to: ***OFFICIAL AP Environmental Science 2015 Thread***

• NectarInASieveNectarInASieve Registered User Posts: 139 Junior Member
    WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR LAWS HELP!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKbM1Cj_OY
  • PinkMistPinkMist Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    @sjwon3789 haha I know, I was just joking :P but no, keep on going! I'm literally halfway through the SECOND chapter and have no intentions of just skimming anything. And in addition, I have 7 more chapters after this. We can all stay up late cramming :')
  • zawadsckizawadscki Registered User Posts: 48 Junior Member
    For the FRQ, do you need to memorize the conversions for energy (e.g. therm=100k BTUs)?
  • skieuropeskieurope Super Moderator Posts: 41,153 Super Moderator
    MODERATOR'S NOTE:
    Good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow. While taking the exam, you will sign a document that specifies what you can and cannot do after the exam. So, for those planning to visit here post-exam:
    • 2015 MCQ's may not be discussed at all.
    • 2015 FRQ's from the main test may only be discussed after the College Board posts the questions (~48 hours after the test). FRQ's from the alternate exam may not be discussed at all.

Please abide by the College Board's rules. CB warns of exam score cancellation if its rules are not followed. Users posting in violation of the above will be warned and their posts removed. Thank you.

Also, please note that links to Google Docs or any similar document-hosting sites and/or posting or requesting copyrighted materials are not permitted on College Confidential.

Do not post messages asking for it to be posted or PM'd
  • icequeenforevericequeenforever Registered User Posts: 125 Junior Member
    Very very tempted to pull an all-nighter at this point. That's what happens when you load up on 6 APs :((
    Self update: just finished the 5th chapter out of 9. I have most of the stuff nailed from the past chapters. Did all the mc and fr that came with each chapter so far. About to head out and buy a 5 hour energy to keep me on the ball, we got this self-studying crammers! B-)
    @PinkMist I'm not sure if I'll pull an all-nighter tonight because I'm feeling very sleepy at the moment, but I'll definitely have to stay up until 1. Crammers unite! *high-fives*
    So.....tired.............
    Anyone still around?
    I am! It's 8:24 in cali!
    I just finished reviewing energy and now I will study for my math quiz (MY MATH TEACHER IS THE DEVIL FOR GIVING US A QUIZ ON THE DAY OF THE AP)
    edited May 2015
    @icequeenforever what's your situation though? If you read the previous posts you would realize that an all-nighter is kind of necessary for me. X_X
  • eXtremouseXtremous Registered User Posts: 32 Junior Member
    So damn scared. :( I have Barron's and the practice tests were wayy hard... Anyone else experience this?
    @eXtremous UGH YES STORY OF MY LIFE. tbh don't even try them. just find some released administered college board FRQs for the topic that you want.
This discussion has been closed.