Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Where to get previous AP Biology, AP Environmental science, and AP Chemistry exams?

djd123djd123 Registered User Posts: 40 Junior Member
Where can I find the previous exams for bio, chem, and es? I really need them with or without answers. Thanks!

Replies to: Where to get previous AP Biology, AP Environmental science, and AP Chemistry exams?

• djd123djd123 Registered User Posts: 40 Junior Member
    Bump..
  • sleath56sleath56 Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    Did you check the College Board website?
    They have the past years' FRQs with explanations.
  • skieuropeskieurope Super Moderator Posts: 34,599 Super Moderator
    The AP Bio and Chem exams were redesigned in recent years. Bio exams prior to 2013 and Chem exams prior to 2014 will be of little use in preparing for this year's exams.
  • djd123djd123 Registered User Posts: 40 Junior Member
    What books would you guys recommend?
  • ashleybear97ashleybear97 Registered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    If you mean review books, I would not recommend Barron's for AP Chem. It didn't really help me prepare for the exam and had a bunch of information that wasn't relevant to the redesigned exam. I've heard Princeton Review is good, but I'm not sure since that isn't what I used. The actual textbook we used was Zumdahl but we never actually used it.
    I've heard CliffNotes and Barron's are both good for AP Bio. I have Bio this year so I'm looking into getting one of those. The textbook my class is currently using is Campbell's, which seems to be what a lot of AP Bio classes are using.
    Unfortunately I don't know much about APES; my school doesn't offer it.

You can find old AP exams on CollegeBoard's website. Just make sure you use the most recent ones you can find for Bio and Chem. Good luck. :)
This discussion has been closed.