Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Study Abroad at Scripps

Eternal IcicleEternal Icicle Registered User Posts: 513 Member
edited February 2011 in Scripps College
I just wanted to point you guys towards this Scripps blog: Off-Campus Study | Scripps College Students Around the World

It's a project that I've been working on as a facilitator, and I'm really happy with how it's all coming together. All the contributors are Scripps students, sharing their experiences abroad.

I hope some of you are considering study abroad as part of your undergrad experience!!! I'm currently in Copenhagen, and really happy with my decision to come here. At the same time, it's reminding me of all the things I love about Scripps that I have begun to take for granted.
Post edited by Eternal Icicle on

Replies to: Study Abroad at Scripps

• lion0709lion0709 Registered User Posts: 108 Junior Member
    Icicle that is a wonderful site. My Scripps daughter just received her study abroad approval for next fall in Ireland. I will refer her to the blogs as I'm sure they will be most helpful as she prepares.
  • Eternal IcicleEternal Icicle Registered User Posts: 513 Member
    That's wonderful! I have a friend who was in Ireland this past fall and she LOVED it. I'm sure she'll have a blast! And maybe she'll write for us next semester ;)
This discussion has been closed.