Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Seattle U 2022 Discussion Thread

13»

Replies to: Seattle U 2022 Discussion Thread

• Yoyoman112Yoyoman112 Registered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    Thanks! I didn't get an email after I submitted my application....
  • maddlybearmaddlybear Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I just got my acceptance letter! I got the Bellermine Scholarship! Has anyone else had trouble paying their deposit online?
  • ksquaredmomksquaredmom Registered User Posts: 70 Junior Member
    @Yoyoman112 I would not worry, my D did not receive an email, either and she got her packet yesterday. As long as your Commin app says it is submitted, I think you are good. :)
  • heartgirl66heartgirl66 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    Got admitted with the trustee scholarship. Yay & congrats to everyone!
  • mrsmontanamrsmontana Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    My son was admitted into the Albers School of Business w/Arrupe scholarship. 3.2UW/3.7W, 27 ACT, great recs, varsity sports, team captain Congrats everyone! Received the large envelope in the mail yesterday then last night around 8 p.m. he received an email telling him an admissions decision had been made.
  • CollgbrwsrCollgbrwsr Registered User Posts: 77 Junior Member
    Thought I had posted about this yesterday, but apparently didn't. Son got in! He had a 3.4/3.6 GPA, 1380 SAT, and lots of extracurriculars. He was awarded the Campion Scholarship of 22k per year. Hopefully we will get more aid with the FAFSA we filled out. We are beyond thrilled!!! Son also accepted to Puget Sound. But I think his heart belongs to Seattle!
  • TTdd16TTdd16 Registered User Posts: 256 Junior Member
    Daughter accepted with Trustee scholarship. Did anyone start a GroupMe? She'd like to join.
  • AkativAkativ Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Daughter accepted into Nursing yesterday also. Trustee Scholarship of 24k/yr. 3.79GPA, 1450 SAT, 31 ACT. She is thrilled!!!
  • CollgbrwsrCollgbrwsr Registered User Posts: 77 Junior Member
    Congrats to all recent admits! We are still waiting to hear on some California schools, but pretty sure son is set on Seattle. All depends on financial aid. Does a more complete financial aid package get sent in the spring?
  • anhart32anhart32 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    Just received my letter of acceptance today! Trustee Scholarship ($24k). I have 3.85 UW GPA, 4.35 W GPA, 1470 SAT, 33 ACT. Super excited!! Hope everyone else got the decision they were hoping for!
  • pdwm56pdwm56 Registered User Posts: 52 Junior Member
    Received the Trustee Scholarship in mid December. GPA 4.0, SAT 1450, ACT 32. Direct admit to Comp Sci. Similar offer from U of San Fran (plus a bit more and Honors College acceptance). Waiting to hear from the other 7 schools I applied to.
  • inhalexhaleinhalexhale Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    edited March 12
    Hi! New member here so posting this late. D accepted in December with Bellermine Scholarship. Civil Engineerng major, GPA 4.2 SAT 1290 OOS
13»