Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Simmons interview

xnamelessxxnamelessx Registered User Posts: 374 Member
I had my Simmons interview via Skype yesterday, and it was a lot different from my other interviews.
She just asked question after question, wrote down all of my answers but didn't seem to really be listening, because she didn't really react to what I was saying. I told her that I live in Germany, because she didn't seem to know (all of the questions were based on American high school experience. really impossible to compare with a German Gymnasium), but there was no reaction at all, no "so how was the move for you? was it easy to learn the language? blah blah blah". Just the next question about my high school experience. Pretty much every answer started with "Well, since I live in Germany it's very different because... "

I was just wondering if anyone has had a Simmons interview and if yours also went like this.
This discussion has been closed.