right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Simmons Class 2023

2»

Replies to: Simmons Class 2023

• lunarmadlunarmad 12 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 14 New Member
    I got in with a 25k scholarship! Still waiting to hear back on the Kotzen (fingers crossed!)
    · Reply · Share
  • aimster888aimster888 130 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    @lunarmad Congratulations! 🙂
    · Reply · Share
  • aimster888aimster888 130 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    My daughter got her actual snail mail acceptance letter on New Years Eve. It was a nice surprise. She was offered at 25k Trustee Scholarship! Is anyone else planning to attend the accepted students day on Feb 15th? She was invited to a reception the evening before and then an overnight in the dorm. I’m not sure yet if she wants to do that, but I thought it sounded interesting. 🙂
    · Reply · Share
  • zoelynn22zoelynn22 5 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Not sure when EA II decisions will be released. My online portal still says "File Under Review for Completion"
    · Reply · Share
  • swimmer2019swimmer2019 3 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    I called the Admissions Office last week, and they said EA2 decision letters would be mailed out this Thursday or Friday, and then emails would go out next week on Thursday or Friday.
    · Reply · Share
  • courtneyelise13courtneyelise13 7 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 7 New Member
    Just received a letter in the mail today for EA||, recieved 25k merit scholarship and an invitation to nursing!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • ann1126ann1126 8 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8 New Member
    Has anyone received RD acceptances/rejections?
    · Reply · Share