Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Singaporean connection

1318319320321322324»

Replies to: Singaporean connection

• Happygirl98Happygirl98 Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
    Hi I'm also from HC don't know if you are still active here but I really need your advice! Is there anyway I can pm you?
  • rabbitbunnyrabbitbunny Registered User Posts: 16 Junior Member
    edited June 2017
    Hey guys, I'm a guy from VJ currently serving NS. Would a student with a B in Chem (4H2s) who didn't do a H3 be qualified academically to apply to HPYSM tier universities? I scored 35 for my ACTs (~1560/1600 for SATs) and 800/800/800 for my SAT IIs in Phy/Chem/Math. I have to apply for FA as I am not considering bonded scholarships.
  • johnjohndoedoejohnjohndoedoe Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi All,

I'm looking to apply to U.S universities via common apps, the uc system and myMIT. Is it compulsory to submit the A lvls H1 cert? I've tried searching on this forum, and only found one person not submitting Chinese. My thinking is that it on a separate piece of paper and Chinese is not included in our rank points. I didn't do very well, so if it's not compulsory, I rather not submit it. However, if it's compulsory, I don't want to go against the rules too.

Thanks!
  • Joy sJoy s Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    can someone please recommend me a prep course or tutor for SAT 1 and 2?

thank you.
  • Joseph99Joseph99 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone advise if you know any company/alumni who can advise on how to prepare for Yale? I found couple of companies but seem expensive... Will try this event next week https://www.eventbrite.com/e/talk-to-yales-former-senior-asst-director-of-admissions-daniel-edeza-tickets-45581369102?aff=es2