Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Waitlisted at Yale-NUS class of '21 help!!!!

CheonSongYiCheonSongYi Registered User Posts: 42 Junior Member
Dear all,

So... what happened is I got my waitlist decision on the 5th may. Since then, I've been distracted with examinations to do anything about it but send a letter affirming its my first choice and saying I will defo attend and I basically reiterated how much I like it cause mystery internships and the like.... also, I submitted the abstract of a research piece I have done on protein folding under the supplementary materials tab.

People keep telling me that I should update them with achievements etc... but the problem is... I pretty much finished school by March cause I'm an IB student and now I'm in summer holiday and I don't know what i could possibly do to help me and boost my chances of admissions... any advice? Cause I desperately want to attend.

Also, do you all reckon they got my research abstract? Or should I ask them?

Replies to: Waitlisted at Yale-NUS class of '21 help!!!!