Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Website Logins for accepted students?

rightontimerightontime Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
Does SMU have a site for accepted students? I feel like every other school I was accepted to gave me a login and password, but not SMU... am i missing something?
Post edited by rightontime on

Replies to: Website Logins for accepted students?

  • violetskyvioletsky Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    Yes. A letter dated 2/9/10 came from the Division of Enrollment Services. It gave the student ID# and said the password would arrive separately, for security reasons. A few days later a second letter came (from the Office of Information Technology this time) with the password, the student email address, and directions for logging in to the SMU system.

    Since you haven't received these letters, you should contact John Hall, the executive director at Enrollment Services. 214-768-2058.

    But not to worry; I've been logging on every day for the last three days checking to see if my financial aid results are posted; but there's nothing there. And overall, there's nothing posted yet regarding us new students, so you haven't missed anything!
  • indy88indy88 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    What is the website called? I got the paper but I think my mom threw it away
  • violetskyvioletsky Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    The website is http://access.smu.edu
    But if your mom threw away the paper, you'll still need to call Enrollment Services at the number above and ask them what to do.
This discussion has been closed.