Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Acclerated medical program BS/MD 7 year

ParasPatelParasPatel Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
edited July 2013 in Specific Med Schools
I am going into sophomore year. It has been a life long goal of mine to get into 7 year medical school. My weighted gpa is 98.6 right now and I would be around 35-45 in my class rank our of 650 kids. I don't have many Ecs except joining many clubs. I will be in national honors society. I am in the highest classes you can possibly take right now. I can't find a place where I can shadow or volunteer around me. I am going to volunteer at a fire station when I'm 16. I am going to a summer medical camp the end of sophomore year. Please help me what else I should do to get in. Also my SAT score is around 1600 and 1100 for math and reading right now but I'm still studying. Should I start a club? What else should I do? Please help me!!
Post edited by ParasPatel on

Replies to: Acclerated medical program BS/MD 7 year

• ivyleaguestatusivyleaguestatus Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    Get your SAT up ...u need at least a 1400 math and reading to even be slightly competitive...im applying to bs md programs this year and im hoping I get in haha good luck to u
This discussion has been closed.