Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Lets talk about Spelman!

i_am_strongi_am_strong Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
edited November 2011 in Spelman College
Wow, I see there is very little activity here on Spelman's page. Well, I would certainly like to see that change! Hopefully there are some people on here similar to myself that are really curious about Spelman College, and if so, I'd like to start conversations here about the College and I guess just get more activity on here. I'm currently a senior in high school and applying early action for the class of 2013 to Spelman College. As of right now, I'm almost positive that Spelman is my number one choice; the only thing that concerns me is getting plenty of money to attend. I love what I see and hear about Spelman and I think it offers such a unique educational and cultural college experience..Anyways, somebody on here please lets get together and talk about Spelman College!

I'll leave a question on the table since I have some questions: Do you know how important SAT scores are to Spelman? I'm not the best test taker, and I took the SAT Saturday but of course do not know my score yet (based on my past standardized test taking history, I think I probably did mediocre or to the low side) I want to know basically how much Spelman cares about test scores....
Post edited by i_am_strong on

Replies to: Lets talk about Spelman!

This discussion has been closed.