Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Has my application been processed?! Please help.

avix215avix215 Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
I've applied to Stanford on the 3rd and received a confirmation email from the CommonApp.
I have yet to receive a confirmation email from Stanford. Received a confirmation from all my other colleges. In addition, when I try to check my application status on AXESS, it says that my email 'cannot be found.'
My friend, who lives in the same city as I do, applied later than I did and was able to check his application status shortly after submitting (although he received no confirmation email!)
I have submitted my query to Stanford, but I know they don't always respond, so I'm posting here.
I have checked the site and noted that they say it can take up to three weeks to receive the email and then be able to use AXESS, but I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience? What else can I do?

Replies to: Has my application been processed?! Please help.

This discussion has been closed.