Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

A very confused girl

melissa2ptmelissa2pt Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
I submitted my FAFSA yesterday and my pin still has limited uses... today I checked on my FAFSA and it said that it needs changes done but I couldn't make any changes because I cant use my pin for another three days... Will I be too late if I make the changes in 3 days? I know the deadline is today, but maybe I can still make the changes after since it's submitted and everything. Please help. I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how this works... I've asked this question everywhere and haven't gotten a sufficient answer yet

Replies to: A very confused girl

• StartAdventuringStartAdventuring Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    It's my first year with the FAFSA, too, but I would recommend calling the financial aid office at the schools you applied to and explain what happened (my schools all say to call them).
  • ortemisortemis Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
    From what i heard is that it's fine if your "initial submission" is before March, 2nd. You should be able to edit and have no problem.
This discussion has been closed.