Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Rutgers vs. UConn

riceandnoodlesriceandnoodles Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
edited March 2015 in State Forums
So, I got accepted to Business School at both Rutgers-NB and UConn. These two schools are my final top two choices. I don't really care for the other schools I applied to. I'm stuck between choosing Rutgers or UConn. I keep going back and forth between the two schools.

Financially, I think it's better to attend Rutgers because I'm instate but I haven't received my financial aid information from UConn so it could change. Rutgers is only 45 minutes away and UConn is 2.5 hours aways. I love both schools and I hate having to choose one over the other. I know people who are attending Rutgers but nobody who is attending UConn. I'm going to visit UConn at the end of the month but from pictures, I already love it and Jonathan the Husky is really cute. But I do have my pros and cons about each school.

So, I'm really stuck. I hope I can get some opinions and hear what others have to say. So, what do you guys think?

Thanks!

Replies to: Rutgers vs. UConn

• CORDIECORDIE Registered User Posts: 158 Junior Member
    I am a Rutgers recruiter. Since they innovated the business school down to a separate division we have been very highly rated because of our diverse selection of sub-majors w/in the business major. For those who can't get into Sloan or Wheaton or Harvard, this makes Rutgers ideal. Complete curriculum, pretty campus.
This discussion has been closed.