Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

I want to transfer to SF state. I don't have enough credits yet, but I would at the end of the...

bellowisbellowis Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
edited June 2015 in State Forums
I will have enough credits by the end of Spring 2016! However - The problem is the application to transfer is due October to November this year! Will they still look at my application if I don't have the credits fulfilled yet, but with an assurance they will be completed by the end of the year? I need 60 credits to transfer and I will only have like 50~ at the end of fall 2015.

Also, is it possible to transfer with an undecided major? The reason being is that I looked at the prerequisites for the major I'm interested in on assist.org, and if I need to transfer with it I will have to take microbiology and chemistry in spring 2015 semester at the same time which is a lot with the other classes I'm planning on taking..

Replies to: I want to transfer to SF state. I don't have enough credits yet, but I would at the end of the...

• NCalRentNCalRent Registered User Posts: 4,726 Senior Member
    SF State won't consider transfer applicant with fewer than 60 semester units. Some CSUs (Monterry and Humboldt for example) will take lower division transfers if you want to transfer now, consider other campuses
This discussion has been closed.