Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Study Abroad Application

mufasa104mufasa104 Registered User Posts: 82 Junior Member
edited May 2011 in Study Abroad
If I plan to do study abroad the fall of my sophomore year, what grades do they see on my application transcript?

My freshman and sophomore first semester? My freshman and sophomore year grades? My freshman grades?
Post edited by mufasa104 on

Replies to: Study Abroad Application

• AimlessWanderAimlessWander Registered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
    If you go to college, they should have all the information you need to study abroad. If your in high school, contact the high school you will attend abroad and ask them what they need. It usually isn't a complicated process, but it is important to plan this a least a month ahead of time. It also depends on whether you enter a public or private school. The process is often more complex when dealing with private schools. Either way, get the contact information and ask.
  • mufasa104mufasa104 Registered User Posts: 82 Junior Member
    During your experience guys, what grades did you send in when studying abroad junior fall semester?

Did you send freshman and sophomore grades, or just freshman and first semester sophomore grades?
This discussion has been closed.