Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Keio University

wastingpaperwastingpaper Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
edited June 2013 in Study Abroad
I'm attending Univ of. Pitt and im interested in doing a study program in keio university. my school does not offer any program/exchange with keio univ. and i know that keio only affiliated with 16 US institution. is there any way that i could be doing abroad program with keio? CIEE does not offer any program with keio either.
Post edited by wastingpaper on

Replies to: Keio University

  • SprintsSprints Registered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    You can always take the route of the 特別研究生 (Special Research [Undergrad] Student). The application process will be different and will have different deadlines and scholarships; however, you won't officially be on a program. You'll have to talk to your university and Keio in order to sort this out because it is possible -- it's just a little bit more tedious. The required classes you'd have to take and whether or not they'd count for credit also needs to be talked about with your advisers.

    May I ask why Keio specifically? :)
This discussion has been closed.