Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Question concerning studying abroad

wilnichowilnicho Registered User Posts: 5 New Member

I am a native born citizen of the USA and am looking into getting my Bachelors Degree in China and enrolling as an actual student there(not through an exchange program through a USA college).
However, I have a question concerning my current US address. When I go to China to study, what will happen to my address in the USA? Will I have to change my address to China?
Only reason why I ask, is because I live alone in an apartment currently, and when I move to China to study, I will no longer have any physical address in the USA. Is it necessary to even still have an address in the USA when I study in China?

Replies to: Question concerning studying abroad

Sign In or Register to comment.