Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Proof of Funds for Student Visa

SassafrasBoulderSassafrasBoulder Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
I have a question for any of you that have been studying as a full-time student overseas that are currently American citizens. Do you have to prove funds available up to three years in advance? This is what people are telling me, and my daughter is looking to study overseas, though we certainly cannot provide that kind of proof right now. Just wondering what people are finding when it comes to getting Visas. I don't believe the universities are requiring this, I think it is a governmental request. Any input would be great!

Replies to: Proof of Funds for Student Visa

Sign In or Register to comment.