Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

UWC 2019-2021

purplebeachespurplebeaches Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone else is applying for UWC this year and if so, what national selection committee are you applying to?

Replies to: UWC 2019-2021

• KingKoreKingKore Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! I'm Nigerian applying to UWC ISAK Japan through the GSP. Currently in the application process. Have you already applied? Which UWC do you want to go to? It would be great to start to know everyone!

--Also created a thread on The Student Room (UWC 2019 Entry)
  • purplebeachespurplebeaches Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm Canadian applying through my national program, and I'd love to go to either UWC Atlantic or Adriatic! I know a few people who have attended both. I'm also looking at a few others, but those are my main two!

Which ones are you looking at @KingKore?
  • KanaSadaKanaSada Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey guys! I'm American applying through US National Committee. I am looking at UWC Changshu and UWC ISAK. I'm half Chinese and half Japanese, and I really want to get into UWC
    Sorry, but I'm new to college confidential. @KingKore, can u send a link fo the thread you created?
  • faizan21faizan21 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I'm American applying to UWC through the US National Committee. I really like UWC Adriatic and UWC Atlantic too.
  • faizan21faizan21 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    I heard that mostly juniors get into UWC because the process in the US is so competitive; has anyone heard of any sophomores getting in as well?
    I have heard of sophomores getting in, but it is true that majority of accepted students are juniors. I have two friends who got in a couple years ago as sophomores.