right arrow
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: 10s4life just graduated from UCLA with a degree in electrical engineering. He'll answer questions about his experience at UCLA or the college admissions process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

summer programs/internships

norcalgallnorcalgall 2 replies6 threads New Member
Hi,
I know this is very late but I have already applied to some summer programs. I am looking for one or two more. I'm particularly interested in something business or medical orientated. I also enjoy basic volunteer work camps/programs or any summer dance programs. Please help me out thanks! Examples of one's I have applied to/are interested in are New York Times Summer Academy, Girls who Code program, Handson Bay Area, and more :)
Thank you!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: summer programs/internships

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity