right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

GRIPS 2019 (Stanford GeneCamp)

Soldier-of-GodSoldier-of-God 9 replies2 threads New Member
Has anyone who applied heard back from GRIPS yet? someone I know already got accepted and another person got an interview. I haven't gotten either, has anyone else not gotten anything/heard from them?
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: GRIPS 2019 (Stanford GeneCamp)

• zhangtom54321zhangtom54321 2 replies0 threads New Member
    i've already gotten accepted to the program. fyi they said they're accepting roughly 20 people this year, and usually not more than 1 person from each HS
    · Reply · Share
  • veeyesveeyes 30 replies2 threads Junior Member
    @zhangtom54321 congratulations on your accomplishment. If you don't mind sharing which high school you are from and also some tips on what was asked in the interview? Which aspect of your profile attracted them to select you?
    · Reply · Share
  • zhangtom54321zhangtom54321 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Thanks! i go to monta vista, and they said they were interested me because of my strong cs background, especially some projects I'd in the past involving machine learning & data science. I don't really have tips for the interview, was pretty generic for me, just be yourself and you should be good
    · Reply · Share
  • cali100000cali100000 1 replies0 threads New Member
    @zhangtom54321 congrats! when did you get the interview call and the acceptance letter?
    · Reply · Share
  • veeyesveeyes 30 replies2 threads Junior Member
    Did any one else got into GRIPS program for this summer? Do they send reject emails?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity