right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

TASP 2020

hopefully21hopefully21 28 replies2 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
I know it's really early and TASP results for 2019 have just come out, but I'm really looking forward to applying to TASP next year! Has anyone else started thinking about it yet, or am I just really overeager?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: TASP 2020

• FlameAlchemistFlameAlchemist 115 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    I've started thinking about it too... Do you know when the new essay questions come out?
    · Reply · Share
  • TASP2019SCAMTASP2019SCAM 1 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Do not apply to TASP.
    I was a 2019 TASPer at UMich, and I can confidently say that choosing to attend the Telluride Association Summer Program was one of the absolute worst decisions of my life! For starters, the people who are selected are all just RSI rejects, including me. Everyone thinks they are the next great Nietzsche, but let me assure you, they are just racially-"diverse" high school kids who got high scores on the PSAT. It would be a stretch to even call the program "diverse", as every participant is just an ethnically-diluted centrist who refers to themselves as a "progressive liberal". Laughable. Just like any high school program of hormonal teenagers, there was catty drama, unnecessary romantic relationships, macho men and ditzy girls. Naivety in its finest. Do yourself a favor, and just work a little bit harder on your RSI application to spare yourself the utter disgrace that is the Telluride Association Summer Program.
    · Reply · Share
  • SrzxyzSrzxyz 11 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I mean, it still an honor to get in...
    · Reply · Share
  • TASPer2019TASPer2019 1 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    edited September 7
    Hey, @TASP2019SCAM. I was also a TASPer in the same TASP as you. I’m sorry that you felt this way- I personally had a blast. I just don’t appreciate that you’re calling all of us nothing but ditzy girls and macho men when we spent 6 weeks together and formed incredible friendships. Personally? I didn’t apply to RSI, I hate science lol. My PSAT score wasn’t that high. I think Nietzsche is not very remarkable. I know that most of the other TASPers at UMich didn’t apply to RSI either. So please, stop spreading lies about the program that gave me and 14 others such amazing memories. I honestly really doubt you’re even one of us. A lot of what you said is very general and could apply to any program anywhere. Also, what does ethnically-diluted even mean??
    edited September 7
    · Reply · Share