right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

RSI 2020

purplesheets21purplesheets21 1 replies2 threadsRegistered User New Member
Hey, the RSI 2020 application is opening soon and I still didn't see a thread for the 2020 applicant group yet. So here it is! Chance me's, general comments, and helpful advice are all appreciated.
May the odds be ever in your favor!
12 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: RSI 2020

• shaamilolshaamilol 1 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I'm an Indian who lives in the United Arab Emirates and UAE isn't one of the representing countries. Any idea on how to move forward?
    · Reply · Share
  • GoBears2023GoBears2023 733 replies9 threadsForum Champion Summer Programs Forum Champion
    I see we've started this post again. Best of luck to all of you! I really hope you guys can become rickoids.
    · Reply · Share
  • Tenn_FoodTenn_Food 3 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    It seems like you are precious Rickoid. Any advice on the essays? My biggest question is that how do I write an essay for the questions presented. Should the answers be in multiple paragraph formats or be conveyed like a story. Thank you!
    · Reply · Share
  • Tenn_FoodTenn_Food 3 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    @GoBears2023 I meant previous.
    · Reply · Share
  • GoBears2023GoBears2023 733 replies9 threadsForum Champion Summer Programs Forum Champion
    @Tenn_Food
    Unfortunately, I am not a previous Rickoid. I was selected as an alternate but did not make the cut in the end. I guess my biggest piece of advice would be to write genuinely about cool things that you've done. Don't try to kiss up to anyone.
    · Reply · Share
  • krvin12krvin12 42 replies8 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    How do they determine your state? If I go to school in New York but was born in Texas, how would they categorize me?
    · Reply · Share
  • oneapptoomanyoneapptoomany 16 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Following thread
    · Reply · Share
  • JayanthPJayanthP 1 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Hey, so I am applying to RSI this year. I know it's a bit early but how does the RSI application look like. On the website it does say that teacher recs, SAT score, and essay are taken into account. However, is there a place for you to input activities/extracurricular as well? What else is taken into consideration?
    · Reply · Share
  • SrzxyzSrzxyz 11 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Is there a page with previous accepted students and their stats?
    · Reply · Share
  • snsh17snsh17 2 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    How do I follow this thread for future notifications about posts as they come in?
    · Reply · Share
  • SrzxyzSrzxyz 11 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I'm not quite sure, I'm new to CC as well
    · Reply · Share
  • physicsskaterphysicsskater 1 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Following thread! :)
    · Reply · Share