Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

fbi youth leadership program

2»

Replies to: fbi youth leadership program

• Clever1127Clever1127 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everyone! I went my sophomore year of hs and it was an absolute blast! There were actually two people including myself who went from Washington state but generally they choose one from each state. It was something I will never forget! It is completely free plus some FBI state chapters give you spending money also (I got 100 bucks) I would highly recommend applying if you are even slightly interested in learning more about leadership and the FBI. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about the interview process or details about the trip.

PS also unless they have changed requirements, you don't have to be related to someone who went to the FBI academy, just someone who is in law enforcement. My father worked for the state law enforcement but had never been to the FBI course in Virginia and I still got to go for that year...
  • Ladycaity4Ladycaity4 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey. im really curious about hte program. i didnt get in but hopefully will next year. When you get back please write and tell me all about it. it sounds like a great oppertunity.
  • redbull1redbull1 Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    Hey, quick question if you don't mind (Clever1127):

I'm assuming that you have now applied and been accepted to a college. If you don't mind my asking, did this program contribute to any scholarships you may have earned?

Thanks for a reply!
  • ameripenameripen Registered User Posts: 263 Junior Member
    Does anyone have a link for this program?
  • orchdork123orchdork123 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to apply, but I do not know any FBI graduates. Any way to help this situation?
  • emmajayemmajay Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    Same here; the program sounds like a great experience but I don't know anyone who could sponsor me...
2»
This discussion has been closed.