Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Tisch summer high school - drama

driftangeldriftangel Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
edited September 2010 in Summer Programs
Hey guys,

I really want to go on a summer program this summer (2011). Tisch has everything I dream for, but I don't know what my chances are. :(

I live in the Netherlands and I would like to know how much international students they accept. We have 5 years of high school education, I am currently in the third year. I don't know anything about school transcripts because we don't really have those.
I ruined my soph year because of major problems in my personal life, so I had to do that year over. Which means, I can't get accepted because I had really low grades or should I only talk about my 'second' soph year? For the rest my grades are good.

I don't have a resume! I have done 2 high school plays (and bunch of middle school plays) and 1 play at the community theatre.
I have been taking acting classes for 2 years, and now I'm in a very good theater school which will be my 3rd year. I have took 1 year of dance classes. And thats it.

I have drawn all my life and I'm in a selective art team at school. I do photography for three years and I'm really getting good at it. I have played tennis for 7+ years and I have been skiing and snowboarding for 7 years also. Is that something I can tell on my resume?

I really want to learn and get experienced, and I don't want to miss the chance.
I am writing a killer essay so hopefully that will be my good point.

Also, I don't know who to ask for recs. Because we simply don't do that at holland :P

SOS!!
Post edited by driftangel on

Replies to: Tisch summer high school - drama

This discussion has been closed.