Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
peacebuggieepeacebuggiee Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
edited September 2011 in SUNY at Albany
SUNY is my #1 choice for college and I'm scaring myself into thinking I'm definitely not even an option for them. I'd love some advice as to whether I should brace myself for a rejection.

SAT: 1570, Math- 500, Reading- 510, Writing- 560, but I'm taking them this Saturday after finally completing algebra II last year.
G.P.A. - 3.5 Unweighted
Volunteer/Extracurricular - President of the Poetry Club, Leads in the Drama Club Plays for the past 2 years, Many Local, Statewide, National and one International Writing Award, Published Poetry, I'll have 7 UConn Credits by the time I graduate (all transferable), I've taken all honors classes (no AP), Martial Arts for 9 years, Choir Music Award every year, and I performed the dedication speech at the 9/11 10-year anniversary for my town. I've taken 4 years of Spanish, and I'm also out of state and I won't be needing on-campus housing if that counts for anything....

I'm looking into their political science or journalism majors as well.
Post edited by peacebuggiee on

Replies to: Chances??

This discussion has been closed.